Good to know! / At a glance!
We unite three independent businesses (Märkische Höfe hotel and seminar venue, the Märkische Höfe riding stable & club and the restaurant Clavis) under one roof. We hope you will understand if we have to forward you directly to the respective company.
- At the Märkischen Höfe we offer 9 double rooms, 1 hotel room for 4 people and 7 apartments with kitchens at varying guest capacities (between 2 and 6 people).
- In total we have a capacity of 60 beds
- We only rent our apartments/rooms over the weekend, from Friday to Sunday, i.e. for at least two nights – as during the week the location is reserved for seminars, events or other gatherings.
- During holiday season breaks we only rent our apartments/rooms from Saturday to Saturday, i.e. for at least one full week (2, 3 or more weeks are also possible).
- On holidays/long weekends (especially in May/June) we only rent for the entire weekend, including the extra day(s).
- On 23.12. and 24.12. rental is not possible – on these days, we celebrate Christmas. 😊
Arrival and departure
- On the day of arrival, your room/apartment is available beginning at 17:00 p.m..
- We ask that you please check out of your room/apartment by 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure. This will help our two housekeepers, Thea and Margitta, to prepare the apartments/rooms (some of which are quite large, including bathrooms and kitchens) in time for our next guests.
- Cancellation is free of charge up to 8 weeks prior to your arrival.
- If you cancel your booking between 8 and 2 weeks prior to your arrival, we charge 50% of the accommodation costs.
- For cancellations 13 days prior to your arrival (or less) we charge 80% of the price.
- In the case of a cancellation, we try to rent the apartments/rooms to another person when possible. If this works out, the cancellation fee will be waived in the amount of the outcome achieved.
- For cancellations within the last week before arrival, we unfortunately have to charge breakfast as well, because the shopping and personnel planning has already been done.
Good to know!
- We charge a one-time fee of 50€ for the final cleaning of the apartments. This covers the relatively high cost of cleaning the kitchens and usually 2-3 bathrooms.
- For extra beds, we charge 15€ per person, per night (for age 3 and up).
- We provide a baby bed for children up to 3 years free of charge.
- For pets, we charge 10€ per night.
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash on the entire premises.
- Please do not feed our animals! This is often (especially by children) good intentioned, but sometimes can be dangerous or even fatal for our small animals.
- Our reception desk is not occupied all the time, but you will find an emergency number placed there. Alternatively, please approach the restaurant’s team.
- You can play billiards in the billiard room for 5€ per hour. Please contact the reception or – if there is nobody there – the restaurant.
- We do not receive day guests at the hotel, however, the restaurant and riding stable are open for spontaneous visitors.
- The area behind the riding stable and our gardens are only available to our hotel guests.
- The grill and fire pit, as well as wood can be borrowed for a flat rate of 10€ (per day) – with prior notification. Please contact Antonia at the reception desk.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the sauna can not be used at the moment. We also do not rent yoga mats/cushions.
The restaurant is run by Marco Gloede. He cooks for external visitors as well as for hotel guests.
- Apartment generally do not include breakfast, rooms come with breakfast.
- Would you like to have breakfast at the Restaurant Clavis as a hotel guest? Please book well before you start your journey, so that Marco and his team can purchase the necessary items and make sure the restaurant is adequately staffed.
- Breakfast is available in Restaurant Clavis from 8:00 – 10:00 a.m. if booked in advance. Please don’t come to breakfast at five minutes to ten, as the restaurant team needs the time between 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. to prepare for the next meal time.
- There are no other restaurants or cafés in Netzeband and the surrounding area! Therefore, please plan in advance (see also below – “Food Reservations”).
- In Neuruppin, (15 minutes by car or train, leaving every 2 hours from Netzeband station) there are plenty of cafés, restaurants and ice cream shops.
Good to know!
- Marco offers a bread roll service.
- As a hotel guest (in an apartment) you can order bread rolls from him (please order this as early as possible).
Breakfast is only available for hotel guests (if booked in advance).
Gut zu wissen!
- Marco bietet einen Brötchenservice an. Als Hotelgast (mit Apartment) könnt Ihr so bei Ihm Brötchen bestellen (auch dies bitte möglichst frühzeitig).
- Frühstück gibt es nur für Hotelgäste (bei Vorabbuchung)
Lunch and dinner (IMPORTANT!)
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all meals in the restaurant must be reserved before you begin your journey, as Marco has limited capacity and must plan them and strictly observe the rules of distance.
- Hotel guests have priority when it comes to securing a table, but only if they book in advance – preferably directly when booking the hotel.
- If there are no reservations, the tables are then given to day guests (please consider that the rush is particularly enormous on weekends).
- In short: If you want to have lunch or dinner during your stay at Restaurant Clavis, please book at least one week in advance by phone at +49 33924-89830 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Restaurant opening hours
- In summer, Restaurant Clavis is open for à la carte dishes on Monday – Friday 12:00 p.m. – 20:45 p.m.
- Reserved breakfast is available from 8:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- In the time from November until April, Marco is open from Friday – Sunday, if necessary also during the week. It is best to ask if you are on the farm during the week.
- He also offers breakfast for hotel guests during the week.
Märkische Höfe riding stable is run by (Char)Lotte Otterstein. It is open for hotel guests as well as to spontaneous visitors.
- Lotte and her team offer great riding lessons on more than 20 well-trained horses.
- Whether for children, teenagers, adults, beginners or advanced riders, everyone can ride! We offer relaxed rides, lunged rides, pony rides or even classical lessons (English) – Lotte can generally fulfill any request.
- The riding stable becomes quite busy, particularly on weekends and in the vacation season. This means planning is everything! If possible, you should book your riding dates with Lotte at least one week in advance. She can be reached by phone at +49 (0)174-3763476 (Attention! She is often out on the course and cannot always answer the phone. You can also contact Lotte via Whatsapp) or by email to email@example.com.
- Lotte and her team try to take spontaneous requests, but cannot guarantee you will be able to ride without booking.
Good to know!
- Please do not ask Lotte and the other riding instructors for booking dates during the lessons – instead, please wait until they are off the course.